<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, September 18, 20098:44 PM

HCL lessons nowadays are always free periods, walao at this rate my chinese will become !#$%^&*)! leh.
Okay lah not that Mr Yip's lessons are very useful too, since I always sleep during his class. But at least we're learning something right. :/
But nvm, I'm always doing extra work during these free periods. :)
Did geog and some of science today with aneka, yay so happy. :D
Yeah guodong was being irritating as usual lah -.-
Aneka: "eh who you like?"
Guodong: "me? Oh I like myself."
Aneka + me: "..."
Guodong: "I mean, I'm so powerful and great blahblahblah. Aiya too many good things already, only can use one word to describe! Godly."
Aneka + me: "..................um okay.........."
LOLLL SERIOUSLY.

Geog was boring, I kept falling asleep ahhh I also don't know why !!!! :(

Maths and English were okay except that stupid kaichun hit me four times -.-
First time he whacked me cos he thought I said that I hate his laugh but actually is Joanna say one lor ! OMG so innocent -.- He hit my head somemore leh walao I'm already stupid enough. :(
For the other three times one of them is cos I scored better than him in cloze passages and for don't know what lame reason.
It's not even those light hits, it's those super super pain one omgggg he thinks i'm his wushu sword or something ?!?! LOUSY GUY.

Went to eat and Aaron came for some reason, he was caught in the rain -.-
He thought we'll be going back to school so he waited for us but in the end we wanted to go to Northpoint.
So he went along and became our servant cos we kept asking him to help us take stuff.
Went to Mac cos yurou they all wanted to eat icecream and aaron had his lunch there.
We had a super funny conversation OMG I nearly died laughing -.-
He is super rich cos he went to Korea Japan and America before O:
Finally met someone who've been to Korea, yay hehehe :D
HAHAHA he was like: "我去那个Lotte World.."
"我也是我也是!!"
"还有那个Evergreen.."
"YA YA, 我也是!"
Then we two were like telling Jamie: "Aiya 我跟你讲hor, 去那边没有东西吃的.." etcetc.
But I love kimchi. ;-) The food lah.
Aaron ate McSpicy and he kept complaining it's very spicy lor!
But I said: "Eh你是不是男人ah? Man 一点lah!"
I mean, it's not spicy what -.-

Speaking of this right, I'm going to compete with Yi An during the end of year holidays TO SEE WHO CAN EAT THE HOTTEST FOOD. He giving me $$ if I win leh !!! xD

CO was okay but my feet hurts. :(
And I just realised there's a 15cm high heels in the world, I don't care about my height liao.
Just get used to wearing heels and I'll look 15cm taller in the future !! :D

Jiaee's dad coming to PSGCO tomorrow, LOL LOL LOL I'll burst out laughing the moment I see him cos jiaee told us so many funny stories of him.

Most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIAMIN ERJIE!! ♥


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx