<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, September 29, 20099:21 PM

Had HCL test first thing in the morning. Super jialat lah -.-
Cos I was half-asleep so I read the comprehension passages / write answer until half will doze off !
So in the end a bit not enough time, but still managed to finish the paper and hand it up cos Mr Yip very nice. :-D
Okay lah I think some questions quite challenging, hope I'll be able to get a good mark for it. :-/

CLVS2 was fun, Ms Jannah brought us food. :D
Specially for 2D okay ! Other classes don't have. :P
The rest of the class watched Coach Carter while I read book.

D&T was :D ! I finished my artefact LOLLOLLOL. Damn small and simple ><
Can pass happy already.
Kaichun, edmund, guodong and hongjin was sitting across us and the more i see their artefact the more inferior I felt -.- All very nice and complicated !
Have to draw stuff for D&T, I suck at it lah.
Very grateful to Edmund for helping me glue the acrylic, :-)
I'll make friends with ziman for him ! Then can intro him ! ;)

Went for lunch, saw so many people bought green tea hahaha !

Had geog mass lecture in LT, surprised that I didn't sleep even though got free aircon LOL.
Thanks to Aneka, cos she kept looking at me then when I stop moving for like 2 mins she'll start to see if I'm sleeping !
I think geog will seriously kill me -_- Got a lot a lot a lot a lot of things to remember. :(

Nowadays Kaichun keeps forcing me to play Mousehunt till 12am, like so kind right.
But no, of course he's not so kind lah.
Obviously it's because he wants me to keep playing then my studies will drop then he can score better than me !
This kind of lousy guy, he can't get over the fact that I won him in CT2.

I'm so happy that I kept my promise with Aneka. :)
I promised her that I'll finish the maths olevel paper and lit today ! & will only online after 9pm.
I DID IT WOOHOO. B-)

Life's so boring nowadays, boringgggggg.

Saviour - Lights


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx