<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, September 30, 20099:58 PM

Had English early in the morning, got back class test paper, 22/30 ! Satisfied already but could've gotten a 25 O:
Maths was -.- ! Mr Hendra just kept on going through the answers blahhhhh while I'm doing my work.
Mrs Ng gave 4 maths practices at once, is she going crazy ? Even if she's not, I am. -.-

Basically slacked and talked and listened to gossip during Music.
Other than daidee, another game that our class's guys really like is Truth or Dare !
I find it a little gay that guys like to play Truth or Dare -,- Isn't that what girls are supposed to play ? LOL.
All because the stupid Truth or Dare (s) then got so many irritating rumours lah !! -,-

Science was okay. :) Lit was dull. Kept dozing off / finding ways to sleep so that teacher won't notice.

After school went to the extra Maths remedial which is basically we do our own work lah, then got questions ask Mrs Ng / Mrs Hendra. :D
Not many people went, but all of us were joking around hahaha. Some were listening to music and being emo (edmund) / singing songs (yeowwee) / being hardworking (of course is me lah! LOL)
Went home with jamie ahju jiamin after their science extra lessons. :-)

Kaijun is attracting a lot of attention recently. Class joke, kaijun = Tongkat Ali ! LOL !
I actually don't know whats that, is Joanna explain to me one HAHAHA. If you don't know, go google it !
And today afternoon got funnier thing happened lmao.
____ ___ has admitted her relationship with Kaijun ! She said something like: "我是你的二奶,你怎么可以走!" Something like that lah.
Hongjin and I couldn't stop teasing him hahahaha made me laughed like wth.
Kaijun very pekchek kept saying he want to transfer class. :P

& anyway, yeah I felt the tremor in the evening, was doing my homework until half then I felt myself moving + the lights moving! :-O
Interesting but sad. :(

Thanks to kaijun I'm at Mousoleum now, whee so fun catching new kind of mice. :D

PS / http://www.plurk.com/ZIYUE/invite, click to join please ! :-)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx