Gonna blog real fast today & go and do homework, got a lot leh zzzz.
Went through EL paper today, got the moderated marks & I'm an -OMG- B3 !
ZZZ I wanna get half more mark, then can A liao.
Hope can find some mistakes.
But okay lah, quite satisfied already since i'm 2nd. :D
Got 11/20 for the maths concept test, super shocked cos I was fully prepared to fail.
Since more than half of the time I sat there staring at the questions -.-
But fortunately my true-or-false questions saved me so I passed, the shading and identifying part got 2 marks only LMAO !
Got back Geography results, was quite nervous but got 33/40. :D :D :D
DAMN HAPPY LAH can't believe it!
Hugging the buddha's leg at the last minute really got use ok! B-)
So lucky that I studied Globalisation that morning, so was able to get high marks for that. :-)
Went to buy drinks and candles with peijun after that, wasn't able to get back in time but it's okay hahaha.
Before the celebration I kept running here and there to take this take that help this help that, luckily Chenlaoda is very easy-going and gullible so he believed all the crap excuses I gave him.
"老师我有事"
"老师我去厕所"
"老师我去找东西"
"老师你等一下等一下等一下,我很快就回来的!"
LMAO it's a very tiring job to lie and make up new fake excuses!
As expected Chenlaoda is shocked, I guarantee he confirm don't remember that it was teachers' day.
HAHAH we ate as if we're having a picnic. ;)
Thank you very much to Brevian, Peijun, Kingchi, Hoyin, Zhengkang, April, Jiamin, Jiaee, Jamie, Jiaee and Jiaying, etc! ♥
Qimian couldn't make it in the end, TOO BAD.
So pissed at
some teacher grr can't believe it! -_-
Finished learning Singapore song, hohohohoho super happy :D
Started learning JJL, I like. ;-)
Anyway quite a number of people fell sick.
Hongjin, guodong, ryan and aneka.& kaichun have flu!
HAHAH hongjin guodong kaichun aneka all around my area leh! :(
So my area today was surprisingly quiet without hongjin and guodong's crap.
Though guodong was okay for the first half of the day, he crapped to me and got scolded by Mrs Ng.
Hello 2D please don't think left or right, think straight ! -.-
Gonna do chinese now, owe Mr Yip so much work I feel so guilty when he's so nice to me!