<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: You're the brightest star.
Posted on: Sunday, August 30, 20092:26 PM

White Lines & Red Lights - Between The Trees

"Cause you are the brightest star, I'm in love with who you are."

Brighter than sunshine - Aqualung



Awesome songs, thank you Aneka my chutie pie for her recommendations!
Luvvv euu to the max, Anute! ;-)

Intended to wake up at 9.30am (no, not to watch Doraemon!), but ended up waking up at 10.30am -.-
I don't know what the hell happened, I didn't hear my alarm go off!
So did I wake up and stopped my alarm unconsciously or did I not set the alarm afterall ? Creepy.

Gonna go sleep now & wake up at 3pm. To watch G-Dragon's hot solo debut performance!
SO EXCITED.

Anyway, will most probably be going back to AI since they're dismissing at 1.30pm (HAHA sad life they have!)
Quite a number of people going back, haha I missed them !
Gaoshan will be going back too, think we'll be going for lunch & chat for very long too.
I missed her the most !!

I hope that there won't be any awkward moments.. :/
I'm waiting to hear her stories about the Nan Hua shuaiges, B-)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx