Singaporean Singlish Kills The English Language Funny Talk
I like fly rice and chicken kali ! LMAO LAH HAHAHAHA.
Thanks Sean for showing me this LOL. [/edited]
So many 2D`ians wore red t-shirt today, felt super bonded lah. :) ♥ Yi An actually started a mass conversation with 2D`ians yesterday to persuade us to wear red t-shirt, I think he improved ! Now more responsible liao. :D But he pointed middle finger at me today cos I laughed at his costume -_-
Band was awesome, but of course CO is more awesome laa. :D Yeowwee's drumset-playing seriously damn cool lah !! I wonder when can I become like that too. x_x
My plan is successful, we were quite fast today. :D I think none of the 2D`ians saw me LOL. Ya lah I know I short lah -,-
Carried instruments back to CO room then went back to hall just in time for the don't forget the lyrics part. HAHAHAHA funny lah, Ms Woo is so cute! ;)
After school went to Northpoint w/ Jamie Ahju Jiaee Wanru Yurou Junli. Jiamin is sick, )-: I hope she gets well soon ! We actually wanted to walk around but everyone's tired and hungry so we decided to eat first. After eating we went walking around and discussing what to do / where to go. Very stupid lohz, we kept standing in the middle of nowhere and blocking other people. Saw jiaqing, he was on the way to meet brevian ! AHAHAHA. & we saw Ningxia too. :)
We had a few choices like to go my house, go jiaee's house, go watch movie, go arcade etcetc. They chose to go my house -_- I don't know why people like to come my house ! VERY SIAN LEH. So isolated and nothing to do one. And so we walked to the bus stop, then at the bus stop, the SSC bus came. Don't know who suggested to go SSC then jiaee was like: "ON LAH", so we went to SSC in the end ! LOL we're super random. :P
Went to Comics Connection, got Big Bang's name tag leh nowz ! Super cool but quite ex. ]; Went to Daiso too and OMG wanru did a very ... thing. Cannot say or else her reputation all gone liao. ;P Went to eat at MOF, siao everything so expensive. Made us feel very poor. 没有钱的感觉很不爽leh ! :/
Came back with jiaee, we went to buy Honey Lemon again ! It's the 5th day already, (: But she damn irritating keep telling me HY. All yurou's fault lah -.-
Reached home at around 4 ? Gonna sleep early tonight (i think). Very tired nowadays, I feel old.