<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, August 25, 20097:45 PM

Love 2D very much. :)))) Even though it's very noisy hahaha.
Our class is damn unique ok ! Even though we broke record (not in a good way), ):

Early in the morning guodong shouted in my right ear and ryan shouted in my left ear -.-
So noisy yet I feel quite happy, so weirddddddddd.

HAHA I still owe Mr Yip compo, no inspirations I have no idea how to do. :(
I'm gonna ask my mom / dad for help -.-

CLVS2 was ok, no more movie ! Were told to write down our weaknesses on a piece of paper then give Ms Jannah then everyone has to randomly pick one.
After you see that person's weakness must write solution !
HAHAHA probably it's this time of the year, quite a number of people wrote: "scared of ghosts!"
There's a variety of solutions lah, like what read more horror and ghost stories (so can expose yourself to more of this things haha) , tell yourself that this things are fake etcetc.
I think my weakness is really stupid hahahah & it was not really a weakness -.-
I didn't had enough time so I anyhow write one ! Don't want reveal, it's stupid.
But don't worry, mine is not those emo emo ones, :D
A bit surprising to hear some of our weaknesses actually, but hope those emo people will cheer up and jiayou!

D&T was :) So surprising.
Got 41/50 for it, A1 lehhhhhhhhh OMG.
Honestly I have no idea why like that, I was just hoping for an A2.
SO HAPPY LAH OMG HAHAHA, so damn shocked. :)
Aneka was very shocked too LOL ! Cos I do my D&T linkage for around 2 days leh so long x.x
Yurou siao already, get 45 -.-
But nvm I'm satisfied enough with my 41 heheh.
Not like the kaichun lah! 39/50 A1 already he still want go find for marks !
Then Mr Lim don't let him he come back complain say what argue with Mr Lim very pekchek.
We nothing to say -,-
OK HAHAHA eeching is also this kind of person !

Now I got three A1s and one A2 ! Satisfied, (:
I need all As leh, hope I won't die for English, Science and Geog but I think my English and Science kinda gone-case already. :(
Confirm die, but it's ok, I'm mentally prepared already! I think.

Waited for ahju to finish her re-test then went to Northpoint w/ Jamie ahju jiamin yurou, hahah actually don't want eat with jiaqing and brevian lor, cos we'll become lightbulbs.
But in the end -.-
I don't like to eat with jiaqing and I don't ever want to -_-
Damn irritating zz he drank my water! hahaha, then while I was eating he had nothing to do cos he only drank coffee (SUCH AN OLDIE).
So he kept: "ehhhh ziyue you don't know how to hold chopsticks ah?" for at least 3 times -.-
And I don't know since when me and someone got rumours lor wtf -,-
He pro he pro, anyhow take someone from my class also can !

Talking to Peijun now, still don't like to talk to her lah see her name got stress already leh!!
HAHAHAH kidding B-)

Going $$-less soon, :( 

Feels so tired now, don't know why, wants to sleep but look at the time! My homework's still undone.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx