The Leaders (What's Up) - G-Dragon (feat. Teddy & CL)
wheeeeee I'm addicted to this. "What's up, what's up, what's up what's up what's up" "We we we da, we the leaders" "CL the one and only best female" (!!) CL's my current obsession, she's damn coooooool and cute. ;)
Maths was easy today o.o Or is it because I'm more clever now ? B-)
HAHAHA hope I'll score an A1 !!
As for English, no hope already lah -,-
Mrs Tan Ms Lau they all keep saying simple, but I think quite hard leh. :/
Probably will get a B ? I NEED MY A. ):
Lit test was ok, don't care that one lah ._.
Got back HCL test, I thought I did not-very-good for it.
I was telling Gwendeline that I didn't do well .___.
In the end I got first, along with Yichyi. :-)
I felt a bit embarrassed cos after I said I didn't do well I got first -.-
Also don't know why leh, I wrote a lot of crap. But Mr Yip marked correct.
So, yeah I'm happy. :-) Even though English kinda ruined my day. :/
Anyway, me and jamie are becoming jiamin ! We like GD now !
But Jamie's more obsessed hahahaha.
GD's rap / pronounciation can be misleading..
For eg, there's one part in Top Of The World that says "party people!", but we all heard "bloody people!"
Then for Gossipman, we heard "Shut up asshole gossipman" when it's "Superman, Batman, like XO gossip man"
HAHAHAHA we thought he very attitude or what, in the end is pronounciation .. ;/
Have to go mug for Geog and D&T, gotta be the worst combinatin ever. -_-