Actually wanted to wake up at 8.45am but in the end I woke up for 2seconds to stop my alarm and went back to sleep. -.-
Luckily I woke up at 9.15am hahaha and managed to get there on time.
Yurou was like: "你比我们迟起, 为什么还比我们早到?!"
And the honest me spoke the truth: "因为我有车.." BLEH. :P
Basically slacked there for 2 hours blahblah.
Practised my Timpani, yay I'm beginning to like it. But still very troublesome, zz for longteng also need to change tune! -.-
& I practised paigu, OMGGGGGG it sucked. ))):
Too long never practice the speed not there already, the flow also super not smooth ):
I played a bit of drumset too, muahahha yurou! *wink*
Went to eat lunch with zhanglaoshi jiaying jasmine fangqi junhong wanru junli yurou jesmond junsian sunchang and april, thank you Zhanglaoshi. :-)
HAHA fangqi damn cute lah.
At first she say: "我要吃最便宜的."
Then she asked: "你们吃什么?"
Then become: "我全部都要吃!"
In the end she eat until want die hahahah.
I went home directly leh, so guai right? ;)
Actually is because no $$ ! Zz lousy feeling. :(
Can't believe I won jamie in Reversi just now, so tyco, I don't even know how to play. Anyhow click haha!!
Still wondering whether or not to go back to AI on Monday, my sis damn lousy, she say she don't know when AI dismiss !
Think quite a number of people are going back, but meanie Jasmine (ANG) don't want go back with me ):
Zz actually I go back also don't know do what, bet the teachers forget me already.
& I don't like the new principal.
Still persuading Jasmine to go with me, so tiringgggggggg.
Qimian & kingchi coming on next Wednesday ! Gonna ask qimian about changcheng timpani since he played it, but I kinda don't want to talk to him -_- !
Anyway I just realised that alumnis can participate in the songs too hahahah so relieved.
Cos we a bit lack of people, wheeee gonna tell Chenlaoda the good news!
Texting Aneka mylove now. Aneka + Chute = ANUTE! :D
She's at a party nowwwwwwww, and she's hosting a game! OMG I feel so excited for her I also don't know why B-)
My Saturday's gone, gonna do homework tomorrow.............................................
I think.
Always end up slacking then do homework until midnight, ._.