<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, August 5, 200910:14 PM

I think I'm not a human. I slept at 3am yesterday. FREAKIN' 3AM.
I. Am. Amazing.
All because of CLVS2 Project ok !

I once slept at 4am cos I was watching Special A, hahahah.

Surprisingly, I wasn't tired today. So weird right.
Lessons were all pretty ok, :) Had Science lessons w/ Mr Peh instead of Mr Neo, GOT AIRCON WHOO ! B-)

I think my CLVS2 group is damn efficient, we chiong finish everything in one day leh ! x)
Hahaa, super pro.

Percussion is fun as usual. Learnt basic stuff about Timpani, kinda hard for me cos I'm used to drumming ?
It's like opposite from drumming leh, very hard to explain but I'm currently having a difficult time trying to adjust to the Timpani-style.
But, Chenlaoda was quite pleased with me cos by the end of sectionals I managed to improve !
Will do those basic exercises before every practice, :D

LOL Chenlaoda went: "你太矮了" today cos the Timpani too tall already then very hard for me to play.
So I said: "老师,好像你很高这样咯!"
HAHAHA, I like suanning Chenlaoda. :P
But he's a very good teacher lah. As a joke, maybe I should buy high-heels for him for his Teachers' Day present ?
I think he'll really kill me LOL !

Anyway yeowwee, lishan and weejoon's back today. The class became so much noisier w/ yeowwee !
But my area still quite quiet without the presence of guodong, ahahahaha. :D

Sian, the hongyi thing spread to 2E already, I wanna die -.-
All kaichun's and guodong's fault lah OMG.

I'm probably going to sleep early tonight, before 11pm ? First time since donkey years ago.

2.4km re-test tomorrow, aiya confirm fail lah.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx