I saw someone's photo on facebook, memories came flooding back, so depressed. ):
Not sure if the person will be going back tomorrow, kinda hesitant to see him. :/
AIYAHZZDONTCARELAH >:(
Gonna go back to AIPS tomorrow, whoooooots I feel so high now ! B-)
Am gonna pull Jasmine along with me no matter what, I don't care eh eh eh eh eh. :D
Looking forward to see many people like Gaoshan (!!!!!) , Herman (YAY!) and Talya, Lirong, etcetc. :)
Miss them so much lah, like how long never see already !!
& I'm also very high cos doing ACES workout tomorrow! I want to stand beside Aneka mychutiepielove!
HEHEHE do with her damn fun lah. Ok wait I just realised that quite a number of people hates the ACES workout, am I weird ? -_-
But I do already will very high leh heheh, zi-high! x)
Went out with family just now, for some stupid reason (Aneka should know haha!).
We're damn fickle, at first we decided not to eat outside so we walked to the carpark then just as we're going to enter the car we decided to eat outside!
So we walked back to CWP -.- Stupid right, but I love them hoho.
While eating mom & dad were making me and sis laugh, then we two very full so laugh stomach will very pain ><
But they still kept making us laugh so me and sis laugh until want die -.-
Last but not least, I love 2D!
Just by looking at the classblog's posts can feel we very bonded, (;
Now just by looking at the classblog I will laugh cos it's full of Sean chiobu (LOL old joke) 's sexy photos. :D
I don't really wanna post it here but I have to share this, it's the best!
Treat this as a teaser / preview:
Nowadays my posts are so enthusiastic and zi-high, hahah xinting learn from me. ;)
Gonna go school earlier tomorrow for teachers' day stuff, oh the things I do for teachers!
Sacrificing my 5minutes of sleep leh, big deal ok.
Looking forward to tomorrow, despite some person, but nah I shall not be affected. :-)