I don't like talking to peijun, talk to her always got problem one hahaha! Joking lah.
Just realised that there's 14 percussion instruments used for 长城 -.-
I thought Longteng need 12 already crazy liao lor!
14 LEH IS THAT SIAO OR WHAT -,-
Percuz only have 6 ( minus peijun and brevian, jiaying not going for concert )
Then Chenlaoda say give the sec4s the slack instruments.
I feel so worried ))))))):
JJL and SBYG should be ok, as for Singapore song if we work hard should be ok too.
Then so far we've only learnt the drum parts for Longteng, still got many others haven't learn.
Then 长城 hor, hahaha nothing to say -.-
Crazy zijian played 5 of those 14 instruments last time.
Seriously have to jiayouuuuuuuuuuuu ah.
Thank goodness I have dearest peijun for support :)
I feel so sad for myself, timpani for 3 songs and paigu + drum for SBYG.
Ha. Ha.
Really hope that I'll be able to learn quickly and at the same time get good grades.
So hard to balance both studies and CCA, but I'll work hard!
Hope through this Percuz will be bonded like during the SYF times, everyone work hard together :D
Of course I will ask zijian kingchi and qimian to come back, don't have them will die lah.
Hope they'll be able to make it despite their busy schedule.
Think when I start to learn timpani for JJL and 长城 I'll start to feel stressed, however I believe that no matter how stressed I am I won't quit CO cos I love CO & it makes me happy. :)
I won't give up.
[edit]
New maid (LOL I don't know her name! Think it's Tamaris or smth) is so polite.
Makes me feel so awkward !
She even says "excuse me" when she enters my room to sweep the floor. SO WEIRD LAH.
& I think kaichun purposely want make me poor LOL.
Yesterday night ask me go mountain then today ask me go back calm clearing.
Think I very rich ah ! -.-