<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, August 9, 20094:18 PM

I caught a burglar mouse & 2 gold mouses. DAMN CHIO. :)
But I like Diamond mouse the most !

Currently listening to the Singapore song, I hope that listening to it will help !
I ask Chenlaoda to come for the next combined he say don't want -.-
Percuz always tries to persuade Chenlaoda to haolian his drumset skills to us but he also don't want, very sad leh, I want see !
He asks me to play Timpani the next time, he and jiaying always like that bully me ):

Woke up early (11am LOL), hongjin damn irritating. Got free smses then win liao lor -.- !

Went out to eat buffet w/ family + parents' friend.
Kinda awkward, I hate it. >:(
Nothing to talk about but forced to make some polite convo -_-

Came back feeling very full, I'm glad that tomorrow's a holiday. :D
Got one more day for me to chiong homework, woohooo. B-)

I've decided to do this quiz, partly because I'm bored and partly because two persons tagged me already.
I don't like to do in Facebook so I shall do it here.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
` If I say it doesn't matter is bluff people de lah ! For me it matters -_- Ok lah must be decent-looking hahah.

2. Smart?
` Don't have to be very smart but cannot be stupid too. :D

3. Preferred age?
` It's the mindset that matters, so if he's younger but matured in mindset so nvm lohz. But if older but even more immature then ...... -,-

4. Preferred height?
` Cannot be shorter than me lah ! I'm already not-very-tall.

5. How about sense of humor?
` MUST HAVE. :D

6. How about piercings?
` Better don't have lah, but on the ears are ok. :)

7. Accepts you for who you are?
` Duh -.-

8. Pink hair?
` For special occasions are ok ! HAHA will look super cool.

9. Mushy or no?
` Don't know leh, at the right times ?

10. Thin or fat?
` 刚刚好!

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
` Anything lah, but must be Asian !

12. Long hair or short hair?
` Short lah, but actually if he want long also can o_o

13. Plastic or metal?
` ...?

14. Smells good?
` Smells like soap ! AHAHAH.

15. Smoker?
` NO WAY.

16. Drinker?
` Can drink occasionally can already. :)

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
` Don't know.

18. Muscular?
` Cannot be weaker than me lah hahaha.

19. Plays piano?
` Not necessary, but it'll be a bonus LOL.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
` Same as above.

21. Plays violin?
` Same as above.

22. Sings very well?
` No need lah, 有心就好了!

23. Vain?
` No.

24. With glasses?
` Doesn't matter.

25. With braces?
` Can lah, one day also must take out de mah !

26. Shy type?
` o_o anything.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
` knows what's right and wrong. :-)

28. Active or passive?
` Don't know leh, active bah o.o

29. Tight or bomb?
` ...?

30. Singer or dancer?
` Singer. ;D

31. Stunner?
` No need.

32. Hiphop?
` Anything lah hahaha.

33. Earrings?
` Up to him.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-boyfriend/girlfriend-until-you-drop?
` Um, no ?

35. Dimples?
` Not necessary, but got will look cuter. ;)

36. Bookworm?
` hahaha anything.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
` No need, but it'll be sweet! :)

38. Playful?
` Anything.

39. Flirt?
` -.- no ?

40. Poem writer?
` LOL no need, I don't know how to appreciate !

41. Serious?
` At the right times. (:

42. Campus crush?
` Don't know.

43. Painter?
` Anything.

44. Religious?
` Anything, but must respect others' religions.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
` HAHA. Can can.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
` Internet freak, like me. :P

47. Speak 20 different languages?
` Don't need lah, but got of course better, so cool !!

48. Loyal or faithful?
` Both.

49. Good kisser
` -_- don't know.

50. Loves children??
` HAHA anything.


Last but not least,
I LOVE ANEKA MYLOVE! :B
ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA
ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA
ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA
ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA
ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA ANEKA
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Love her very much lah! :)


PS/ Happy National Day ! 


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx