<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, August 19, 20097:55 PM

HCL was ok lah, honestly I think it isn't really hard, but I don't like the comprehension passage. ):
It's something about animals, sucks cos I can't crap about touching stuff (my tactic for comprehension and compo LOL)

Lit was okay too, I think I wrote a lot of crap for the essay leh.
Just because of my 18/20 for lit test, hongjin and gwendeline kept saying stuff like:
"Don't know is whooooo hor, one of the top three lehhhhhhh"
"Ya lor ya lor, 18 marks that one lehhhhhhh"
-_- ! WIN LIAO LOR.

Updating my blog playlist now, wheeee G-Dragon !
"Yo ma heart heart heart heart heartbreaker" Damn addictive. :)

Hello - G-Dragon (feat. Dara)

Dara + G-Dragon = Daragon. :D YAYYYY. I like this pairing hahah.
Dara's voice is so sweet and nice, she improved so much! :)
 I love 2NE1 so much, can't even choose a favourite. All of them are awesome.

Anyway, at this rate my maths will probably deprove. :/
Mr Hendra's teaching methods are totally siannnnnnnnnnnnn.
Seriously cannot attract our attention ughhhh. Don't understand what the hell he's teaching.
Mr Hendra: "what is this?"
We: "paper"
We: "sheet"
Mr Hendra: "....universal set"
We: "...................................."
SERIOUSLY LOL.

Science tomorrow, killer. -.-
ZZZ DAMN CHIM and I need extra time to comprehend.
Had science extra lesson today and it went like that:
Mr Neo: "sciencystuffwhichidontunderstandandseemslikegreektomeblahblah"
Classmates: "oh! I know liao!"
-10 minutes later-
Me: "oh, so is like that ah. I see..."

By then Mr Neo had already moved on to other stuff so I'm always lagging behind. :(

Hope I'll do ok for tomorrow, don't have to get A (yay) but must be decent.


PS/ 24/40 for science test, sucks -.- but nvm, I understand now. :D
I hate people who tell me they not pro but get high marks! Like eeching lor ):
Get so high still say not pro -.- DON'T WANT FRIEND HER LIAO LAH. Hmpf.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx