<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, August 20, 20098:38 PM

HAHAHAHAHA OMG I can't believe this is happening.
I am currently helping hongjin to sound his hunter horn cos he's busy -.-
Unfortunately, hongyi is talking to hongjin in facebook, then I tell him I'm ziyue and I'm helping hongjin to sound horn, hongyi don't believe !!
VERY LOL !!

We are having this kind of convo:
Me: I'm ziyue lah.
Hongyi: -.- dun fake fake lah I noe you're hj
Me: NO REALLY. I am ziyue. -.-
Hongyi: hm I think hj is the oni one hu -.- , and u r thy 1
Me: No lah ! LOL I am really ziyue !
Hongyi: still don't believe you

Even after my repeated: "I AM REALLY ZIYUE!!" he still give me: "I don't believe you"
WTH, hongjin you owe me.Can't believe this is happening & I'm laughing now LOL.
First time people don't believe that I'm really me hahahahahaha.
I think this is the first time that I'm actually having a conversation with hongyi -.-

Anyway yurou finally got a taste of guodong's crap today hahaha, she cannot tahan then run in front.
Sad for me, I have to sit beside him -.- I undergo long-term training to stand his crap zz.
Changed back to the original seats again,
Me and gwen were like: 又是guodong! Sian ahhhh.
We are so unlucky to sit beside him zz. Hahaha poor gwen nowadays, everyone target her and ____ .

Science was crap and I wrote crap so my results confirm very crap.
But I shall still be optimistic and hope for a, um, B.

Yesterday some unhappy things happened, hope she'll change for the better. :)
She is really not a bad person, I believe. Shall not elaborate cos 班丑不可外扬 !
But our class like always got a lot of drama x_x Nvm, 2D is still the bestz. :-D

Went out with Regina Jamie Jiamin Ahju after school, poor yurou got piano lesson !
AHAHAH I've got a T.O.P nametag now B-)

CO tomorrow, I feel happy and worried at the same time. Jiaying might not be going cos she's a little sick already. ):
She's so weak lah! Hope she'll take good care of herself.
I have to play timpani tomorrow anyway -.- Lack of practices and I forgot how to play.
Another blur day tomorrow -,-


And anyw, after 20 minutes.....hongyi still don't believe me -.-
He even called hongjin to check but he say hongjin might fake fake.
Ok lor nvm -.- I am really ziyue but he don't believe what can I do ?!
Actually I don't care, but this is the first time something like this happened to me hahaha!
So funny !


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx