Currently hooked on this, hohoho.
G-Dragon's solo album coming out on 18th August, super looking forward to it !
Even though his fashion sense might be crazy sometimes, I can't deny that he's talented. :)
He released some previews and they're all awesome man. Can't wait !! :-)
Guodong's back, our area became very noisy again -_-
He's really annoying, keep saying me and HY , then still got what go kopitiam for date cos he no money etcetc -.-
Nvm, conclusion is : Guodong has a crush on hongyi. :D
HAHAHA hongjin and joanna should know why !
Slacked for whole three periods of D&T, crapped with hongjin joanna and (mainly) guodong lah.
Cos I don't want do was thinking of ideas then guodong never bring sketchbook so we sit there slackkkkkk.
Joanna super fast, she started on her artifact already o_o
I'm like so far behind time OMG.
Freedom writers is a really nice movie. Damn touching lah. :)
Maths test after school was zzzzzomg. I can't believe I remembered the formula wrongly !
It was such an easy one too ! HOW CAN FORGET !!!!! -_-
Damn pekchek lah but it's too late liao. :/
Gonna go do homework and study for tests.
I should chiong for CT ! B-)