<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, August 27, 20098:21 PM

[edit]

Ok as expected I forgot stuff. I want to add that we did ACES day workout during PE & aneka mylove stood beside me!
She's super cute lah hahahahah we both got so highhhhhhhh !!
WOOHOO my favourite action is the boys night out one hahaha!
Aneka is more chute! B-)

&&, shinan rocks to the max lah !! :D
[/edit]

AHAHA I'll dedicate my post to shimin & xinting!
& Sean, look -.- I'm posting this before shimin!

I shall start from yesterday then.
Had English, yay surprisingly I'm liking Ms Lau more and more.
She promised us that if all of us completes the English holiday homework, she'll sing for us !
Hahah I hope people like junquan etc will do their work -.-


Mrs Sim, Ms Wong, Mr Yip, Mr Neo and Jingyu came in halfway.
The atmosphere was so awkward and tense.
The apologising scene was really touching though, I teared a little. :/
I believe that 2D is willing to forget about this incident and continue to work hard together. :)
But Mrs Ng a bit -.-" , during maths she kept aiming jingyu and wenwen. ZZ.

Took class photo hahaha I didn't sit ! Stood with Liyi, :-)
Felt really bonded cos Liyi is on MC and she specially came back just to take class photo with us!
HAHAHA thank goodness I didn't stand near guodong ah !
He bullied a lot of people during the funshot LOL

Went to CO room for music lesson, the guys damn pro they can learn themselves leh -.-
Stupid weekiat made fun of my socks -.- then weejoon ryan yeowwee all those kept giving me trouble ! -,-

Got back Science paper, suckedddddddd like WTH. ):
ZZZZZ it's a C, actually guodong got same marks as me de lor but he added 1 mark today so he got a B now ! -.- I want 1 more mark too !
Ahhh my straight As. ): So depressing.

Went to take CO photo, can't believe that it's possible but I look even shorter when I wear a blazer! :(
& it's freakin' hot, even though it was raining -.-
Nearly died there, we took such a long time to take a few photos OMG.
Too much people hahahah.

Went for sectionals after that, aneka say we very slack cos I kept smsing her hahaha!
Out of the 5 songs that I'll be playing, I'm playing Timpani for 4 songs -_-
I'll be a Timpani pro after this -.-
Will be playing paigu + drum for SBYG, zz dieeeeee.
I think Jamie quite stressed too hahah, cos I'm playing Timpani for Longteng so she has to do the paigu solo part!
Whoooooots. :P
Want die also die together!
Sian diao, Chenlaoda keep saying I very short then the way I hold the sticks become weird.
So must wear heels -.- Very pain lehhhhhhh.
Somemore wear heels cannot move fast also equals to cannot play in time & cannot tune in time which also equals to die.
Nvm I shall practice moving fast with heels, probably will help me in the future too cos I'm so short hahaha.

Waited for jiaee very long cos she did stupid things blahhhh.
I think that Sunchang is cute - Sunxuan fanclub !! :D

Today sucked, science made me so depressed and quite a number of people added marks for Lit while I didn't x.x
Why teachers mark my papers always so careful -.- Don't have miscount or anything leh!
Let me shuang a bit mah zz.

Listened / watched the relaxation video during CLVS1.
I kept wanting to laugh when the person said something like: "I feel good"
SO LOL.

Went to subway with jamie jiamin ahju yurou, super hilarious !
I donated my 10cent to jiamin!
Jamie took my 10cent & threw it into jiamin's shirt, so i tell her if she can find I'll give her. HEHHEH.

Have to go study soon, byeeeee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx