<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, July 5, 20093:21 PM

[edit again]

Msned w/ jiaee + peijun at first, then + jamie, then + sunchang, then + april + jiamin + jesmond LOL.
VERY FUNNY LAH JIAEE !! ;-)

Misses percussion so much now. ):

Goodnight peoplez. :B

[/edit]

Watched YG Live just now, the 2NE1 and Big Bang cuts. :)
HEHE they're so cute!

Going to the botanic garden now, will be back later to edit.

Bye peoplez.

[edit]

I'm back. :P

In the end..........we didn't went to the botanic garden.
The rain was so heavy, can't even see the road, so mom decided to go shopping first (ughhhhh -.-)
After a while the rain stopped so we wanted to go to the botanic garden again.
But our whole family is directionally-challenged so we got lost LOL.
Go out w/ dad everytime get lost de -_-
Something like this always happen:
"Eh, I missed the turn!"
"NONONO wrong liao, it's the other way!"

Then it got dark and it started raining again so we decided not to go to the botanic garden.
We wanted to go home but we're still lost.
Dad was like: "EH ISN'T THIS JURONG?"
Totally different way LOL, we nearly fainted !

We couldn't get back home so we ate outside. We ate steamboat! :D
So nice ok, but eat until I'm going to die -.-

In the end we managed to get back home, thank god.
We always get Singapore tour when we go out w/ dad o.o

I like lah, cos can sleep on car. But mom and sis were very pekchek HAHA.

I think we're very unfortunate, everytime go out got rain !

I haven't even touch my homework, must chiong tomorrow liao. )-:
--

Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)

Pianoman Yoonha Hwang. YAY I love the intro!

One Droplet In A Second - K.Will (feat. Dynamic Duo)


YAY Happy birthday CCHYCO. ♥

Speaking of that, I miss percussion. )-:
Currently crapping w/ junpei and eejia at the CCHYCO Percussion group's wall ! :P
I miss them so much. Faster resume CCAs leh !!!!!!!!!!! >(


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx