Was damn shocked to see 2D folding cranes in the morning today.
Even the boys were folding cranes ok !
SO SHOCKED LAH OMG O:What a rare sight to see them not playing DM / daidee ..
Anyway speaking of that, nowadays got teacher walk past, someone will shout "faster keep faster keep!"
Like some illegal stall (ok actually is lor).
Went down to collect $$ from jiayi junior. (wth I feel like a loan shark)
She's so cute. :)
Went back to class and started to fold cranes like everyone else. :D
Everyone's so addicted to folding cranes LOL.
Mr Yip was like: "everyone take out books and read"
But everyone heck care just continue to fold, :P
Ran 4 rounds for PE, gonna die & gonna fail. I want to set record.
My target is to pass by 4 seconds this year lmao.
HCL was ok. Yeowwee's group had presentation, I tried to pay attention cos they were so attentive during my presentation. :D
Paid attention for the first few slides but in the end ... :/
I think not many paid attention to them cos everyone's busy folding cranes. :)
Speaking of cranes right, my origami skills seriously need improvement.
COS EVEN GUODONG'S CRANES ARE PRETTIER THAN MINE.
Feels so insulted okay !!! )-:Lame people came after recess again.
Keep listening to them repeating the same stuff, -.- No creativity at all lah.
Somemore half the people there are just busybodies who have nothing to do -.-
Mrs Ng gave maths homework ! & I can't do. D:
HAHAHA and now 1C is a very sensitive subject. Mrs Ng gave practice 8.3 question 1C for us to do but we asked her to change question.
"Change question lah, 1C 看了就气!"
EL was omg. I don't like the new teacher. Mrs Tan is way better.
The new teacher looks weird ....... and she sounds like she's not used to speaking loud.
I'm gonna miss Mrs Tan. ];
Stayed back a while for Geog assignment briefing (ahhh -.-) and Teachers' Day stuff.
Everyone's like: AIYA JUST GIVE SHINAN DO LAH.
Went to eat lunch w/ regina jamie yurou jiamin. Ahju wasn't feeling well. )-:
Hope she's okay now !
Keep meeting jiaee. ;) Her dad is so hilarious hahahahahah!
I hope CCAs will resume soon. I miss percussion very much.
Percussion outing cancelled for now cos zijian's working and peijun + brevian's having F&N exam.
There's a lot of homework this weekend. Monday is seriously !#$%^&*)!, all the important subjects on Monday leh -_- !
Suckz. I want to sleep.
PS/ I saw jiaqin & fongying & one guy whose name I forgot & one girl whose name I forgot !
PPS/ OMG I JUST SAW SHIMIN'S TAG & I'M SO GUILTY.
SORRY EDMUND !!!! I think he hates me. I always never do duty ><
PPPS/ XINGXING! Get well soon. (: