<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, July 4, 20096:23 PM

[edit]

1003 cases of H1N1 now. !#$%^&*(#$%& 赢了咯.

Long time since I've even heard an English song -.-

Hot Air Balloon - Owl City


Don't Trust Me - 3Oh!3

I really like the catchy tune but the lyrics are too misogynistic and offensive.
I wonder if the lyrics are supposed to be a joke..or are they just massive wankers ?

[/edit]


New skin. :) It's rare that I have such free time.

Slept till 12.20pm today, jiaee woke me up -.-
She smsed me to tell me about her new phone hahah.
Finally not a noob one! I won't be gettng smses w/ "I am very happy now" anymore. :P
Even though I really wanted to sleep, I just love jiaee too much.
So I replied her and I can't get back to sleep anymore. ];

Stand By U - DBSK

Live at Music Station! DBSK with Arashi..hmm o.o
Please skip the interview, it's in Japanese, bet you won't understand.
Go to 1:58 directly. :)
My Jaejoong looks so awesome OMG. Yunho's not bad too. ;)

Gee + Lies + Sorry Sorry - IU

She's a damn talented solo singer. Love her voice so much and she's so cute! :D
Big Bang's Lies turned into a totally different (but awesome) song.
I'm was like: WHOA O:
HAHA the part in Sorry Sorry that goes "You fell for me" at 3:31 was so cute. :)
Even her smirk is cute !

Mia - IU

Mia means a lost child / missing child. This MV is kind of .. I don't know -.-
I don't get it, I feel lost throughout.
But the song is definitely great, lovely vocals and haunting tune. I love it. :D

And..
Fire - 3NE1

It's a parody performance! By Lee Soo Young, Jang Nara and Park Kyung Lim.
Lee Soo Young (as CL, the first girl) is a singer, I like her voice. :)
Jang Nara (as Park Bom, the third one) is a singer too, so she's not bad.
The funniest is Park Kyung Lim (as Minzy and Dara!) hahahah.
She's a host / comedian. :)

Have to do homework now, bye -.-


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx