[edit]
Couldn't go to see the performance even though I'm perfectly fine hahaha. My mom was afraid that I'll spread the virus to everyone -.-
My temperature's 37.2 and my cough is better already.:) I got my voice back !
I did nothing except eat use computer and sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep today. Nothing to do so kept sleeping -,-
It's so boring staying at home ! Don't know how I will survive till Thursday OMG.
Yurou has MC until Tuesday cos she haven't fully recover, heheh we two a bit ..............
So many people getting sick recently. :(
[/edited]
My blogger's fixed, all thanks to Yiling ! :D
Woke up at 8am today -.-
I know there's definitely something wrong with me when I can wake up before 10am on my own.
My fever's mostly gone but my cough and sorethroat got worse.
Sad, I don't feel like eating already. :(
> Sean Lim:
Oh I see, thank you very much (: But don't call me yueliang ! That's for xinting lahhhhhh.
Thank you people for all the concern, I'm very touched ! :)