<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, July 23, 20098:20 PM

I think I'm starting to bond w/ the guys. Through Mousehunt.
Unbelievable!
The next thing you know I'll be playing DM O:

Geog test postponed to Monday, -.-
I actually studied for it ok !

Science practical is lame, yurou's not w/ me. ):

Ryan sat in front of me today, cos Wenwen's absent.
He and Guodong super random, had HCL until half then they tell me that Hongjin will look like a maid if he has long hair.
I turned back to look at hongjin then burst out laughing hahaha !
No offence but really a bit like maid leh. :/

Was supposed to have IPW today after school, but cos Mr Yip didn't tell us earlier, a lot of us didn't want to go.
So everyone began giving excuses like got rehearsal / practices etc.
Weejoon went: "我要.....我要.... 我要踢球!"

Kaichun looks like a crocodile in his costume and Yeowwee's pants actually got torn -_-
Lishan is very chio. :P

Peijun bullied me today, I learnt to fix paigu and snare drum and drumset stuff (wth complicated lor).
Most important thing is: Alternate !
I hope I remember everything peijun taught me, if forget then die -.-

Jiaee and peijun complained that I'm very fierce -_-
So I acted wenrou and talked with a very soft voice which is very disgusting LMAO !
Jiaee kept laughing -.-
Not suitable hor, I think fierce better.

Having a drumkey makes me feel very important ! :D

I hope Jamie gets well soon, or else I'm gonna die -_-
So sad to see so many percussionists sick. ):

Super not looking forward to tomorrow cos of 2.4 + Maths test + Eng summary test + IPW.
WTH everything on one day, can die liao.
Hahahaha IPW might be fun though !
Probably gonna fail 2.4km but I don't want to !

& I hope to pass my inclined pull-ups this year.
So unreasonable that I'm a drummer yet I fail inclined pull-ups ! -.-

Saw yeowwee playing drumset, feels so .........
I'm greatly insulted.
I hate pro people LOL.

Shall go revise Maths now, I have no hope for Eng Summary test, confirm flunk.

My current favourite quote of Mr Neo: "Life is hard man".
This sums up everything.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx