I love today. :D Actually I love Monday, Tuesday and today cos I went out with Regina Jamie Yurou Jiamin Ahju (not for today though). My $$$$$ all flying away already lah, ):
Subway is yum. :D Going out with Regina is always very fun cos she's damn hilarious ok !!! 8-)
Also, I love today because..
Big Bang's new Japanese song! Gara Gara Go ! - Big Bang
I love it more than Emotion. :) Big Bang rocks tonight! Oh, eh, yo ! Say B, I, G to the BANG ! :D Hehe T.O.P looks so damn cute and awesome. (: And GD is just.................well, being GD. The amazing Gay-Dragon. He sounds so cool but his look is totally -_- What's with the hair.
And my fav girl group....... I Don't Care - 2NE1
Awesome awesome song, I love them! :) Always keeping their style original. This one's not as fierce as 'Fire' but the flavour's still there. I don't care eh eh eh eh eh.
So many projects lah wth ! Chinese, Firefly, Maths, Cloves2 -.- I got my group members mixed up already, don't know who is do which one -.- WTH am I supposed to do for Cloves2 ? o.o I don't even know how my neighbours look like, unbelievable -_- Cos they always play the piano / violin until very noisy so we just shut the door and avoid communication .. Hmpf.
Music is so far the best lesson. So entertaining! :) I love 东海渔歌. :D But 2D like not very interested. :/