<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, July 9, 20099:21 PM

I love 2D more and more and more each day. :)

Geography was -_- What did I learn ah ?
I forgot everything cos I was busy trying not to fall asleep.
Ms Goh's voice too soothing already.

Did HCL presentation after that, finally done with it man !
Felt so nervous hahahah my hands turned cold, even SYF also never like that ._.
Class was surprisingly quiet and attentive o.o
I thought everyone would be sian-ed by the topic. :/
I'm happy YAY! :D They actually paid attention !!!

I promised kaichun that I'll pay attention to his presentation, but seriously, it's impossible -.-
So many words see until @.@
Hongjin's famous for his 'hai can' now LOL.

Went to recess then went back to class and saw so many people crowding outside our class.
Asked around and finally understood what was happening.
Me and Kaichun's first reaction when we heard what was happening: "很无聊lor!"
HAHAHA great minds think alike man!
Shan't elaborate much but it's really very -.- !
It's just a small misunderstanding. People nowadays have serious issues, every little thing need to "WANT FIGHT AH?"
They think the own the world is it -_- Don't know what's their friggin' problem.
But, 2D is really very bonded lah. :)

Mr Ng came during science lesson and asked about the incident.
RYAN HOR, SERIOUSLY LOL.
He went: "teacher they want to beat me! I very scared!"
Ryan the very "innocent".

Don't know what the hell have I been learning during Science.
I'll study when science test arrives ._.

Eng lit is ok. Kaichun's drawing of Juliet looks like some anime girl o_o

Folded paper cranes during CLVS1 and assembly period.
I realise Mr Yip is getting more and more funny o.o Or maybe is too long never communicate with him already hahahah.
Jingyu: "老师,折来干嘛?"
Mr Yip:"可能烧给你。"
I suck at folding paper cranes, took around 1hour to fold only 5 like that ._.
Somemore all very ugly LOL.
Relief teacher came to relief Mr Yip cos he went for chinese oral.
Played Charades while folding cranes, but I didn't pay much attention cos I wanted to do charity. 8-)
Group 1 = me yurou joanna sarah.
HAHA yeowwee joined in the end cos I refused to go up, thank you thank you! :D

The -.- guy came again after school. Wenwen quarrelled with him, she's really awesome. :)
When wenwen starts to quarrel right, nobody can win her de. Even guodong also can't hahaha!

2D is really bonded, I'm so happy! :D

Have to arrange the tables tomorrow, pointless task -.- They're gonna play daidee and mess up the tables anyway so am most probably not gonna do my duty.

Tonight no need to sleep liao, English is killing me -_-


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx