Heard that Joanna and Natalie got sent back home after they took temperature in the morning.
Sad man, hope they get well soon ! :D
Can't believe it, when I finally go back they absent T_T
I have no choice but to talk to the annoying Guodong and "caring" Hongjin.
Seems like Science is confusing a lot of people ? I confirm die @.@
But at least got rourou die with me so it's okay. :D
I don't wanna go back.
Nooooooooooo. )-:Though I miss 2D! :)
Teachers nowadays are evil. >:(
Learnt Timpani today cos Jiaying not going for concert -_-
Can't believe she's doing this to me again T_T
Play timpani can die cos need to keep changing the tune. One of them I must change in about 4 secs -.-
Like how is that possible !?
Crazy but I still need to try to do that, ):
I'm not very sure what am I supposed to play now. Huapenggu or glockenspiel or timpani ? o_o
Shall just go with the flow on Friday.