<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Friday, July 3, 20099:00 PM

[edit]

There's 969th cases of H1N1 now. O: Amazing. 1000 soon -.-

Both my plurk and twitter die liao. Shall continue using both. >D
I like twitter cos I get to see Wonder Girls' updates !! :)
HEHEHE too bad no Big Bang updates. ): But WG is good enough already.

[/edit]

Happy birthday to Qimian-er! And Peck Kun hahahah.

Soliloquize - Lee Jun Ki


J Style - Lee Jun Ki

Totally don't get his MVs but who cares lah. Not watching it for the storyline anyway.
Lee Jun Ki is hot. :3 Though I think he's better off acting ._.
---

I grew taller. :) But still very short leh !! -.-"

I'm beginning to not understand maths again. Must faster ask daddy this weekend or else will die !
When are we supposed to hand up the projects -_-

Had CO meeting hahah zijian's art suckssssssss man. (this not counted as scold ok)

My bruises look even worse than before but I know it'll heal faster so I shall persevere !
It hurts though -,- Thanks junhong btw ! HAHAHA he's like my dad leh. >D
Too bad my daddy a bit lack of knowledge in the health area so he always ask me to wait for it to heal by itself .... -.-

2D so funny today. Chingggggggg and ahxi and chyi and hueeru had presentation on Liaozhai, sad to say but I'm not interested at all so I blanked out.
Sorry Ching! ];

Anyway they introduced one of the male lead actor called "Tae".
Then the ever-hilarious Ryan was like: "EH! TAE LEH!"
"Tae" (teh) 's father become "Kopi" and mother become "milo" liao LOL.
And Kopi-soh's relationship with Tae HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ahem, Kopi-soh = jiaxian. (prays that she won't read my blog)

I forgot all about my duty. I'm supposed to arrange the tables and chairs this time -_-
Kinda pointless lah, since after I arrange confirm messy again since they're gonna play DM / daidee / blahblah.
But I still feel guilty. ): Sorry Ching's Edmund ! ];

Finally I can sleep late tomorrow. Oh the joyyyyyyyyyyyyy.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx