CLVS2 is pretty irritating, why got so many stupid things to do ?! -_- The project is damn lame, I think no one except Liyi's group did the project. HAHA Gwendeline say Liyi did everything, I want to group w/ her next time. :)
D&T is super boring. Mr Lim likes to repeat the same thing "again and again and again and againnnn". > Again & Again by 2PM. :P
Stayed back for maths project marking after school. Super crazy @.@ I finally get to know the three 2C maths students, :D Cos they sit so far from me always cannot communicate lor. :/
Percussion is awesome awesome awesome. Tiring but fun. Miss Chenlaoda so much lah HAHA, he finally bought a new shirt ! Not pink anymore.
Practised paigu w/ jamie, my skills seriously very lan cos long time never practice. Unlike the super pro Jamie, she got it immediately ! :D :D :D But after many times of practising I finally got it more or less, (: And I learnt drumset from the pro today, I realise that it's super fun !! Plus I finally know how tiring it is for Jamie to play drumset for so many songs.
Chenlaoda is very talented, he knows how to play the piano, guitar, drumset, all the percussion instruments. He's not human right ? -.-
Heheheh hopes to increase the speed of my paigu playing and learn more drumset beats next week !
Btw, Happy birthday to yurou ! :D This is my 3rd time wishing her already. :) 2D mass-sent her birthday messages during recess today, and we even sang birthday song for her! (through the phone) She says she's super touched, B-)
She's not coming back for the whole week cos she's having flu + horrible sorethroat now, poor me. Nobody to accompany me chiong homework + run 2.4km. Can't believe she's doing this to me. >:(
Nevertheless, I hope she gets well soon. She sick already still online till so late, look at the time she tagged me ! If you see this you better go sleep now and recover faster and come back to run w/ me on Friday. :)
No science test tomorrow, hooray !
P.S/ Jamie, you's so kind. > Applying what I've learnt in Literature - SARCASM.
P.P.S/ Liyi Lishan Gwendeline Munyeeng gave me my birthday presents today! Super advanced ok. But love them so much lah, thanks ! :D
I'm beginning to suspect that they don't know me actually ..... since when did I give the impression that I like pink ? HAHAHA joking lah. I don't like pink but I still like the presents, I'm gonna use them. :D