Blogger is irritating.
Guodong was digging for ants in his bag for the whole morning -.-
Cos somehow got food stuck in his bag then got a lot of ants.
Gross please.
Mrs Tan scolded us for around 1 period, cos a lot of people didn't bring / do homework.
Really a lot lor, so sad. )-:
So sad to see Mrs Tan being angry with us.
Geog was ok, for once I didn't feel sleepy ! O:
Went to do survey halfway, they keep asking lame questions -_-
Maths was :D Love it so much now.
Cos I can understand all !
I really like this kind of feeling haha.
But, there's a test this Friday, and Mrs Ng said it's difficult.
If I flunk it I'm going back to hating maths.
Science is really ugh, kinda don't understand what I'm learning. I shall revise.
Mr Yip didn't come for HCL lessons, where did he go ? -.-
Wulaoshi came to relief, he told us a lame joke LMAO.
Kaichun guodong joanna and I discussed about Harry Potter during HCL. :D
Kaichun was like: "When Nagini ate Snape hor, I keep laughing leh!!"
WTH right LOL, so sadistic !
Poor liyi man!Yurou bully me by not coming to school, her 37.6 fever earned her a 7 days MC.
What kind of logic is this huh huh huh ? >:(
I just called Jiaying and got informed that she's sick too, she got 7 days MC too. )-:
Hopes she gets well soon !
Poor yurou can't come back to school tomorrow, even though it's her birthday.
She's gonna spend her birthday at home chionging homework, ahhh poor thing.
This week sucks, science test (omfg!) on wednesday, geog test on thursday, 2.4km + eng summary test (WTH) + maths test (die) on friday.
English oral next tuesday.
Quoting from Mr Neo: "LIFE IS HARD MAAAAN."