<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, July 13, 20096:33 PM

English today was :)
I love Mrs Tan so much, suddenly realise she very lenient.
Too late liao right. )-:
But, maybe is cos she pregnant then become better ?
Cos Mrs Jessie Tan used to be damn fierce too, then after she got pregnant she became super good -.-
Mrs Tan cannot stand 2D's lameness HAHA!
She was like: "You all ....... seriously very lame."

Ms Goh is a good teacher, but I always feel sleepy during her lesson -,- !

Same bunch of people came during recess, damn lame lah wth.
Every recess come then crap crap then bell ring run off then after school come again VERY FUN MEH.
Now more and more people are offending them, even Yeowwee's in trouble now. )-:
If current situation continues, I don't know what will happen. O:

Maths is ok, I realise Mrs Ng is quite good too ! HAHAHA.

Guodong is such a -.- person. I think he hates Lit, or maybe he's getting old.
He keep forgetting to bring Lit stuff for like how many times already !#$%^&*($
Did 1 question of Lit homework w/ hongjin hongyi yeowwee junquan.
I don't know how to do then go find them, after hearing their answers I feel more confused instead LOL.
I think Guodong hongjin and junquan sucks though, keep making fun of me and ______ -.-

Science was .. I don't know what I've learnt. Mr Neo's lesson very distracting cos too funny.
In the end I remember all his jokes and stories, but forget the main topic lmao.

Mr Yip wasn't here for HCL, don't know why o.o
Yaolaoshi came and relief, did jianbao. Hongjin and weekiat go and use those primary school students' essays -_-

So much homework nowadays, the teachers don't like us?

Have no idea what to do for Geog OMG.

Hottest news: Love triangle! Sean - Xinting - Shinan. LOL.

PS/ don't sms / msn me between 7.30pm to 8.30pm. Won't reply cos I'll be reading my textbook / notes in dad's room -.-
Mom will be there to supervise me, I'm gonna take the chance to revise on my subjects. B-)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx