<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, June 7, 20092:40 PM

My new blogskin is done 98% done. I'm gonna change the icons but I'm lazy. :B
I get so sianzzzzzzz everytime I see my blog cuz of the blogskin lol.

I shall blog about yesterday before I forget everything.

I arrive at school at around 8.15am. Crazy jiaee and jamie reached at 8am like that -,-
HAHA jiaee told me that she went to explore the school and came across bees !
She screamed "WHAAAAAAAAAA!" and ran as fast as possible.
Sounds so unrealistic but jiaee's life is seriously very very vvvvvvery interesting !!
She told us many stories of her / her brothers and her father.
MYGOD HER FATHER SUPER HILARIOUS !!! Make me laugh like siao.
HAHAHA it's making me laugh thinking about her father taking photos of his eye.
I wish to meet jiaee's family sometime, guaranteed entertainment. :)

I went to open CO room's door and slowly everyone arrived. We finished learning Rolling Walnut !
Great achievement, the song is fun and challenging. :D Requires quite a lot of memory ._.
I hope we can perfect it as fast as possible ! Speaking of perfecting, must faster learn finish dragon-tiger.

Ahem no parents go and learn percussion yesterday .___________________.
Feels so guilty.
So jiaee jamie april and i teached jiayi rolling walnut (mostly is jiaee though)
She's a fast learner. :) But need to be more enthuuuuuuuuuu ok !

After that I went to eat lunch with zijian, peijun, jiaee, jamie.
We keep asking the older ones to go and buy first but they don't want -.-
So we ate and crap blahblah, jiaee is good entertainment.

After lunch peijun and jamie went home and zijian went for performance stuff.
Me and jiaee didn't want to go home so we went to watch movie !
We didn't know what movie to watch so we were standing there staring at the screen.
I randomly suggested to watch Hannah Montana: The Movie. :P
So we went to watch lor, cuz the others look so unappealing. And I read the review on newspaper that it's actually quite nice.

To be honest, I like her role in the movie, Miley Stewart, but I really don't like her in real life, Miley Cyrus.
I'm one of those "Loved the movie, hate the girl" kind.
The movie was kinda lame but nice and heartwarming at the same time. :)
The great bonus point is of course, handsome guy.
HEHEHEHE Lucas Till ! As Travis Brody in the movie.







And also, to be really frank, Miley's voice is really powerful. Bleh I hate to say this but her songs in this movie was surprisingly good. :)

The Climb - Miley Cyrus

Watching a movie / drama really affects how you think about a song.
Like how I used to not really like Fish Leong but after watching Defeated Queen, I love her songs!
I've actually heard this song before, but I didn't had much thoughts about it.
But after watching this movie, the song sounds so touching.

Crazier - Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift made a guest appearance hahah. Awesome!

Ok continue with yesterday. After watching the movie it's like 4pm.
So me and jiaee went to Popular to buy stuffz until 4.30pm.
And we rushed to the library to do the card in like 30minutes. Chiong until like siao and we felt really weird doing the um, card there. Feels like we're gonna go for some rock concert or something.

We did it in record time and went to Khatib to meet April peijun jamie.
This time it was Jamie's turn to be early! :D
Then we went to AMKhub to eat Pepper Lunch. Yum. Expensive though, I owe jiaee $10.
I hate being $$-less! >:( Feels so unsatisfied when there's no $$ in my wallet.

Peijun and Eileen (the chio girl!) ate Subway though.

After that we went to SCH and wait and watched concert blahhhsfgwggaus.
Concert was nice, my greatest entertainment was not the songs.
It was our constant discussion of a certain girl pipa player that looks like a shuai guy.
Throughout the songs we were like, "eh that one girl or guy?"
Then we keep using phrases like "the he/she", "the guy/girl" .
Seriously look like some guy who wears girly clothings and shoes.
We even guessed that maybe they didn't have enough costume or something .. LOL.
And jiaee was like: "Later when he/she stands up then see got boobs or not lor"
When the guy/girl stood up, we were "Oh it's a girl!"
Jiaee went: "Probably is fake boobs."
Make me and Jamie laugh so much !! I think we were the noisiest bunch -_-

Was looking out for familiar faces throughout whole concert.
Oh and zijian did see our card!

After performance Jamie they all went home while jiaee, me, peijun, eileen, marlene, kingchi (he came after the performance) waited for zijian to come out -.-
Very long blahhhhhhh.
So we went home and I kena scolded by my dad. Ok not much lah.
But my dad said that my mom was very angry and she was like: "Next time if later than 8pm don't come back liao!"
I was like: "Concert 8pm then start leh -________-"
Dad was kinda understanding though. :)
Mom also said stuff like what, err it isn't my job and what I need to study, got this kind of lan results err blehhhh.

Thank God she was in a better mood when I woke up this morning. She only told me if next time got any activity that's so late, don't go.
Oops so I don't think I'll be going to another concert.

I woke up at 11+ today, cuz I had a dental appointment at 12pm.
I'm the earliest lah, they only open at 12pm on Sundays and I reached at like 11.50am -.-
Stranded outside the dental clinic, felt so stupid.

Mr Dentist (up until now I don't know his name) gave me rubber stuff to err bind my teeth together (?)
Don't really know how to elaborate but I saw Angang and Jiamin with it before so I wasn't really shocked.
I just need to bind one tooth though, so Mr Dentist said that I can most probably take my braces out next week! :D
But unfortunately, next week I'll be in Macau -.- So I'll be taking it out after my Macau Trip lalala.
Mom and sis were shocked about the rubber thing though.
I don't know how my sis got that thought but she went: "Vampire!" when she saw me -_-

Now I'm back home and I gotta go acelearning quiz before it expires at 10pm.

--

19 Preview.

Unfortunately, the kiss between Yijae and T.O.P is a real one.
OH MY HEART CRIES )-:
I'd rather it be Dara than Yijae. Dara looks cuter. :)
Anyway T.O.P looks really hot, I'm so gonna watch it!
Seungri looks kind of extra though..

* Oh and to passerby !
I normally don't answer to anonymous users (not like I get them often actually -.-), but since you've got decent English, I'm gonna reply. :)
The reason why I don't put archives is because I find it a little stupid and pointless lah.
And........ok I'm embarrassed!
My English back then was really horrible and I was a minor twit (OMFG!)
So yup. :D


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx