It's You + Sorry Sorry at Taiwan Golden Melody Awards - Super Junior
I missed it on tv, ): But there's always Youtube to rely on ! HEHE. Most of them already got taken off by Asia Plus, but luckily this one is not (for now).
Performance was amazing, I love CCHYCO ! :D
Reached CO room early in the morning for music appreciation briefing, actually I still feel confused -.- Went down to D&T room halfway to practice SBYG, (: Me and peijun practiced drum while jamie practiced drumset. We rocked the D&T room man HAHAHA.
Loaded instruments into the lorry. I felt so sorry to peijun cos I didn't do a lot of things, for e.g keeping the drumset's legs (ok wth -.-) etc etc. ):
Bus trip to Suntec was awesome though hahahahaha. Ahgong was so damn funny !!! Nearly died of laughter hahahah. :) Jiaee was being her crazy self once again, HEHEHE. "对你爱爱爱不完.." Jiaee is such a perv, but I still love her leh HAHAHAHA 8-D But I still like "喔~ 你是我的花朵" better. :P
We reached there and started unloading the instruments. Something very stupid happened -.- I was carrying the glockenspiel and walking up the escalator but ended up tripping on it and fell with a spiderman-like pose -_- Luckily I didn't fall backwords or else become like cartoon already. Boing boing boing. And luckily I managed to stand up quickly or else when I reached the end of the escalator I'll get jammed there.
I've got cuts and bruises everywhere but surprisingly it's not as bad as it looks like. It looks pretty bloody but it's still tolerable lah. Thanks Brevian, April, Mdm Tan, Jamie, Jiaee, Jiaying, Jiamin, Zijian, Mdm Teo, Peijun, wanru etcetcetc for showing concern and helping me. HAHA so embarassing though, I think everyone looked at me cos the glockenspiel crashed and it's so loud ._. Very sorry cos I think I brought quite a lot of trouble for percussion and Mdm Tan. ): Feels so guilty cos I wasn't there to help them unload and carry instruments.
Went to eat lunch w/ peijun jamie jiaee jiaying wanru, don't know why desmond was there but he ended up having no space so he went away LOL. Went back after eating and err I forgot what did I do.
Had rehearsal blahblah all that.
Then performance was awesome (!) , but sadly the SYF spirit's still not there. ): Good enough though. :)
454 cases of H1N1, please extend holidays !!
F.T Island showcase in Singapore - Bad Woman
Hongki's voice is amazing, too bad I couldn't be there yesterday.