<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, June 17, 20097:04 PM

I'm so sorry but my camera ran out of batt hahahah ! So I can't post now, probably tomorrow ok ?
Sian I look at the amount of photos I'm supposed to be uploading and I want to faint -.-
But Venetian is really so damn pretty !!!

Ok anyway, I had a very -_- conversation w/ Hongjin just now.
Feels so pekchek everytime I talk to him cos he loves to debate.
I got shot back for everything I say grr.







This kind of no life person also got, everyday use computer play dota -_- & the Yi An also !
HAHA thank god none of them read my blog. :P
Yihao you better don't tell them.

Blah so far I only won Hongjin for one argument only, I feel like a failure -.-

Anyway! Percussion sectionals today.
We survived w/ no aircon, everyone wanted to die please. Drum until so tired still not aircon tsk. :/
Jiaying not going for December concert, poor me / jamie / peijun has to substitute (for longteng)
For SBYG (are we even playing it? o.o) is diedie me lah -_- !

Longteng's paigu part is fun hahah. But extremely hard too, requires super fast speed and amazing memory.
My left hand still cannot make it leh.

Practised a bit of Singapore song, glockenspiel part. :D
Muaha kinda easy lah, Chenlaoda was extremely pleased though heh. :)
Poor jiaying has to play Timpani, the score see until I headache. Must change the notes halfway o.o

Jiaying plays all the major instruments, if she cannot make it then we all die -_-
But no choice lah, ._.

No jiaee today = no fun ):
Everyone seems tired (probably due to the lack of aircon) and unenthu.
I want jiaee !!
I need her to play Level Up w/ me so she can do forfeit and provide entertainment. :)
I miss her lah D:

--

Btw I'm looking forward to tomorrow's MNet's M! Countdown !
Jewelry's coming back after a year long break. Though I really don't like Seo In Young's new nosejob......looks like a witch.
2NE1 will appear the first time on M! Countdown and 4Minute will appear for the first time ever.
Pretty harsh competition, I'm excited!
Will 2NE1's Fire die out ? Will 4Minute's debut be just a 4 minute memory?
We'll find outtttttttt. :D

Other performers scheduled for this episode of M! Countdown includes Lee Jung Hyun (yay!), Chae Yeon, Lee Seung Chul (the one who sang My Nails Came Off), MC the Max, Outsider, 2PM (yay!).
And also, Lady Gaga will also be present on the show as well to make it even more worth watching despite the obviously lousy sound equipment that MNET has..

Yup, definitely looking forward to it. :)

I feel so sorry that I can't make it for Herman's concert. )))):
I'm trying to reconnect w/ all my primary school friends hahah.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx