I'm gonna post about camp first, even though it's like quite a few days ago. I think I forgot a lot of things already :x
I try to remember ok -,- I think most people are more interested in my Macau trip lol.
Day One. Arrived at CO room at around, 8.30am ? Coincidentally met with April, jiamin and rongher on the bus heh. :) Then I arranged some of the scores and stuff in perc area before Jamie arrives. After that there was some briefing, temperature-taking stuff. Muaha I'm the leader of Group 5. :D And then ice-breaking games ! Actually I was super unenthu about it -,- But it got more and more fun. :) Paired w/ Jiaxin's group (group 6). Whacko is very stressful ._. The chair game is awesome, though we played it under the bright sun. LOL jiaxin kept cheating, not like our group, got real potential ! Amazing Jingkang kept winning !! :D
Then standardization stuff and then combined. I forgot what happened o.o Um then lunch, I forgot what we ate but for the whole camp we ate mostly the same thing -_- Awesome Chenlaoda bought stuff for us to eat though. :)
Then it was sectionals, didn't learn much of the Singapore Song partly because jiamin went to photocopy the scores and disappeared ! We waited for so long LOL. We thought she went missing or something o.o So April jamie jiaee and I played level up !! My current fav game. :) Zijian taught us how to play lol. HAHA I love playing it w/ jiaee cos she kept levelling up, then she got to do forfeit. So entertaining ok!
Everyone must be looking at us weirdly cos percussion peeps kept running out and scream all around then run back CO room. (start new game) Then a few minutes later run out again. :P
Had dinner and then combined, then blahblahblah, oh we played level up again! Then bathed, had meeting and went to sleep in CO room. :)
Day Two. Woken up by jiaee's crazy alarm -.- The first time it rang, Aaron woke up to snooze it. Then after a few minutes it rang again, I got pekchek and woke up to stop it. The alarm ringtone is those very irritating kind, very sharp-sounding and repetitive ! -_-
I woke up and stoned there, then after a while Jamie woke up too and we both complained about jiaee lol. Cos jiaee kept elbowing her so she woke up. So when jiaee woke up, we were like: All your fault lah!
Had to do morning exercise, bleh no comments. I'll probably pass my 2.4km easier this time round hahah. I remember last year I passed by 14secs -,- (or was it 4secs?) I'm lucky I didn't eat breakfast, I always don't eat breakfast ._. Even though my mom says the most important meal of a day is breakfast, I still hate eating it -.-
After that we went to LT for elections. Super entertaining, (: Though the open voting is scary lah, I felt so stupid for being nervous -_- Was like: WTH, why am I feeling nervous for voting ?!
Ok then I forgot what happened. Had Amazing Race after dinner. Group 5's clues are hard -_- But my amazing members are so damn clever !! Esp Yankei, wenliu, jingkang. :) Not saying that the others are not clever lah of course. But those three gave me the most impressions. Kailin worked really hard too ! :D I felt a bit slackish, -.-
I love my torchlight ! Though the radio a bit faulty. :/
Bathed and went to sleep.
Day Three. Woke up quite late, LOL zijian and kingchi got scolded by me. (peijun too? I'm not very sure) Actually I didn't scold lor, I only say/complain. Cos I wanted to sleep then they very noisy ._. Kingchi nearly stepped on my head -_- !
Err had combined ? I still felt sleepy even though I slept for quite long. Took my sleeping bag and treated it as a pillow lol. Singapore song totally sucks, one big confusing mess. Hope I can understand more today during sectionals !
Helped to clean up a bit and went home. Percussion area looks so neat and tidy before I left, after today confirm different look liao ! LOL. Jiaee's not going, I feel sad. ):
Rant on Asian Dramas
"I lied!" "But its only been 5 minutes.."
It's not a real language, just some rubbish made up by Ryan. I think there's some Japanese, Korean and French mixed inside though..
Hot Issue - 4Minute
It's quite catchy. :) I really don't want to judge them now but by the looks of it, they look like 2NE1. I like 2NE1 better though. I'll just wait for their debut performance stage! But anyway, any group with the name of 4Minute probably won't last long. They're already having grammar problems.
I'll post about Macau trip tonight, or probably tomorrow! :D