<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, June 2, 20095:06 PM

I Don't Have A Heart - 2AM

Song originally by 8Eight (creative much, there's a SE7EN, now there's an 8Eight)
Anyway 2AM loves them, so they sang a cover for this song.
2AM's known for their talent and amazing vocals. Sad to say they ain't as famous as 2PM.
2AM = vocals.
2PM = dance.

They did really well in this cover, I like it. :D
Jo Kwon (leader of 2AM/the first guy who sings/weird-expression guy, did really well !
I'm amazed that he could hit the high notes, it's a girl part............
No wonder the constipated expression hmm.


Mr Brown Show - Singapore Flyer

It's a podcast so there'll be nothing on the screen. Just listen. :D

Am listening to Allkpop radio now. Pwns all stations. :D

Finished watching DBSK 3rd Asia Tour Concert at Korea, I think o.o
Why are they not coming to Singapore T_T If they are, I confirm fork out every cent that I have.
Why is Big Bang not coming tooooo ?!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx