I did maths today, grr !
I did all the easy ones hahah.I doubt I'll be able to do any homework for the next 8 days so must do some today ._.
Anyway, so far didn't do until any project stuff. OMG HCL project die liao, yurou's in China -,-
She go China too shiok already, bet she won't remember to online and discuss w/ me.
I spent some of my time reading Fanfic muahaha. :D Jaejoong !
So sad lah the story, but luckily got sequel so I hope there'll be a happy ending.
Gonna have a 2D class outing on 20th, I decided to go! Since the time now is flexible. :D
Sean, Yi An they all damn pro, this kind of time still manage to book chalet hahah.
2D all go please! Cos more people = more people split $$ = I pay less $$ LOL.
I haven't pack my bag, lazy leh ._.
Stupid junsian never reply me, I need to inform jiaying -,-
Sorry this post is kinda boring, no inspirations! ):