How come everyone walk by will look at me weirdly lol.
HI PEOPLE !
I'm in Macau now. :)))
I'm in the hotel using computer hahah.
I'm such a computer addict, I spotted the computer from a very long distance.
Macau is, admittedly, a very boring place -,-
Everywhere is casino ! I took a lot of pictures of it hahahah.
It's really pretty, too bad I can't go in. ):
So far all the shops I saw are jewellery shops and restaurants -_-
Nothing to do at all.
I'm gonna bathe and watch MTV Asia in my room later.
A bit no life leh, go overseas watch tv.
The weather here is awesome, not too warm and not too cold. (:
I'm careful not to rub my eyes / nose, I don't wanna get H1N1 ._.
I'm so bored here, I want to drink green tea !!
Random: The traffic here is -_- , everyone just stroll across the road and nobody cares about the cars..