<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Monday, June 15, 20098:51 AM

Gonna check out of Regency Hotel soon.. Venetian Macau here I come muahahahahah.
BOF lovers are jealous of me. :P

Anyway me and my dad slept very late at night and woke up very early in the morning to watch Crime stories.
Damn cool hahaha. My crazy dad woke up at 3am to watch too, but I was asleep -.-

I ate cereal for breakfast (blech) and I feel very sleepy nowwwwwww.

I kinda miss Singapore, it's cold here. ):


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx