<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, June 24, 20092:44 PM

Finally I have a day free. Have to do Maths Tutor though......... -_-

First time not blogging for so long, I kind of lost interest.
I shall blog about Class outing then, but no pictures. I'm lazy. :P
Not sure if it's up to Sean's standard HAHA.

Met yichyi at around 3.55 (?), I really forgot. Eeching and jingxi abandoned us and went there even earlier, so bad right. ):
Make me wait myself. In the end they also had to wait for us heheh.

Orchid Country Club is kind of isolated, it's big O:
I went there twice before but I forgot all about it. It's much much bigger than my limited memories of it.

Me, jingxi, eeching, yichyi were very lazy (ok maybe only me), instead of swimming / bowling / whatever, we went to the room straight and watched tv ..
We watched the siao show on channel 8 and Tom & Jerry LOL.
It was very memorable cos I don't watch channel 8 -_-

Oh and on the way to the room, we saw Sean in his red underwear swimming trunks.
Ok there is a picture:

credits to xinting. :D

Guodong was shouting all over the place. I wonder what's wrong with him.
He's not the one exposing himself O.O

HAHA but anyway, Sean the chiobu provided entertainment.
I think he's gonna kill me.

Okay then um, we just kept watching tv while shimin aneka xinting played card games / went to bathe.

Went down for BBQ after that, it was raining -_-
Luckily it stopped after a while. Oh btw Yi An's brother Yijian came along too, he's annoying -.-
We ate and ate and ate and ate and ate, the drinks ran out very fast though.

Uh then after BBQ we went back to the rooms and some people played Truth or Dare while Lishan, Gwendeline, Eeching, Jingxi, Yichyi and me had Pillow Fight in the other room. :D
Lishan is amazing, so pro in hitting other people HAHAHA!
Gwendeline kept screaming until no sound le.

We played other card games like Snap etc. I liked Happy Family !! :D

Then after that we do this do that blahblah some of them went bowling etc, me and shimin took the shuttle bus back.
Whole bus only got two of us. A bit creepy ._.

Then tada, I went home.

I feel so sorry towards Sean now cos he praised that I describe well and I write well.
But eh, in this post my descriptions suck. Maybe cause I went there late so I missed out on quite a lot of activities.
Even though I wasn't really interested in the other activities, I still had a good time w/ 2D. :)

They're planning another one in December. Not sure I'll be able to go. I'm really busy in December.

I still owe you people the 3rd day................ugh.
---

I was beginning to like 4Minute but ..
Milkshake (originally by Kelis)

EPIC FAIL.

I'm gonna ignore their English pronounciations (even though they should really learn how to pronounce them properly before singing it), their coordination totally sucked.
I feel like I'm listening to a bunch of teenagers singing Karaoke. And a bad one too -.-
Jamie pwns them !! :D
They're known as "2NE1's rival", but oh my 2NE1's amazing ! :)
"Damn right it's better than yours."

But honestly, there are still some talents in this hopeless group.
Jiyoon (girl in shades, my fave!) and Gayoon.
If I ain't got you (originally by Alicia Keys)

I can't help but wonder how Jiyoon looks like. Maybe she's crossed-eyed or something? :D
Heh, but her voice's really really nice. (: Gayoon's voice is not bad too.
Apart from some of the LOL-worthy pronounciations, this cover is still nice. :)

--




Just WTH is wrong with G-Dragon (short for Gay-Dragon heheh) ?
Ah well, at least he's got that hairband off.
Aww I can't see T.O.P's eyes, what a pity ):

Emotion - Big Bang

It's in Japanese. :) Yay awesome Big Bang !!


Off to do firefly project research ! So far I did nothing, so sorry D:
I don't even remember which websites am I supposed to be working on. OMG.

And my HCL project..............................Mr Yip please forgive me T_T

PS/
I Hate You - 2PM (webcam version)

I nearly died laughing !! 2PM's so cute. :D

Haru Haru Parody by Poopiness

Funniest parody ever. Beijing fried rice !
Of course those are not the real lyrics, poopiness just wrote those lyrics to match their actions and some of the pronounciations. ;D

Wrong Number parody by Poopiness

"People will label me as a, HOEEEEEEE !!! yea.."


LALALALA. >:D


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx