Back from CO camp. :D
Tiring but um, quite fun lah heh.
Lazy to elaborate now cos am tired.
Haven't pack yet, I'm supposed to wake up at 8 tomorrow. My flight's around 11.
I'm the most unenthu person in my family for the Macau trip lol.
My sis was like: YAY I'm so excited for tomorrow!
Then I went: Ohnooooooooo I'm tired -_-
Doubt there'll be any computer for me to use at Macau, maybe at the Venetian hotel have.
I am busy lalalalala after I come back from Macau, the next day I'm going for sectionals.
Non-stop hahah, awesome excuse for not doing homework.
I hate the Singapore song >:(
Percussion was a mess, everyone's like: O.O where liao where liao ?!?! / There there here! / No lah where got, how come so weird!
I played like two bars then went blur.
Must work harder !
I'm troubled about HCL project, don't know what to do.
And the firefly project ......... ugh.