<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, May 5, 20094:58 PM

"Wow. Liza, I didn't know you were a secretary," Caroline said.
"She's my creative assistant today," C.Q. said. "Now, could you get us some coffee?"
"I'm sorry?" Caroline looked highly offended.
"Don't be sorry. Just get us the coffee," C.Q. said.

I wonder if you get it. LOL. It's from some book my sis is reading.
Anyway I'm stucked at Wuthering Heights.
It's a book that's from a very feminist point of view. It received a lot of attention in the past, perhaps because feminism was so rare at that time.

I don't see what's wrong with feminism..
"Feminism is the idea that women should have political, social, sexual, intellectual and economic rights equal to those of men. It involves various movements, theories, and philosophies, all concerned with issues of gender difference, that advocate equality for women and the campaign for women's rights and interests." -- from Wikipedia.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT ?
Ok I am definitely a feminist.

I am kinda forcing myself to read it, I'm not really into old English literature stuff but..from the review it seems nice.
So hopefully it'll turn interesting halfway through the story.
I hate plain, boring, draggy stories.

Those stories that have a great turn of events like the Harry Potter Series or Agatha Christie's crime novels are the best. :D
I love 'Murder on the Orient Express' !
Ooh and 'The Da Vinci Code' heh. :)

Ok why do I feel like I'm writing a book review -____-

Anyway, I'm not posting for nothing.
I have videos to share !

Coffee Prince Parody - Big Bang (Part 1)


Part 2


I'm really sorry if this disappoints you...but NO, this is not a gay story -,-
Actually, I'm not very sure LOL.

Cause it was supposed to be a love story, if you've watched Coffee Prince or somehow heard the story of it.
It's this girl pretending to be a guy for god-knows-what reason. (I didn't watch it cause the guy's ugly)
So then I think they fell in love or something and the guy obviously realises that the guy is a girl.
What the hell, I make it sound confusing but you clever people should understand right ? :D

But in this parody it's obviously not the same case. It fooled me in the beginning, I thought that G-Dragon was pretending to be a girl who pretended to be a guy (WTH -_-).
But then the last scene...it appears that G-Dragon was never a girl and was a guy from the beginning.
So what the hell ?! It really is a gay story ?!
Shit.

T.O.P is so cute and so hot like always, (L)
G-Dragon is funny in many ways HAHA.
The ending is the most funny.
"You were a guy?" - T.O.P
"Haven't you noticed?" - G-Dragon
"I like guys! C'mon c'mon~" - G-Dragon
And while T.O.P was all OMG WTH SHIT, G-Dragon was there: "Guys attract me ~~~!"

And, if you're wondering why did Daesung and Seungri jumped out suddenly to sing..
They're singing their awesome lovely song: Lies. "I'm so sorry but I love you.."
It fits since before that T.O.P was shouting "Liar!" and running away.

I have so many things to say but this post is long enough so bye. :D

tee-hee.


PS/ I'm watching WGM again! Alex and Shin Ae are back, I'm so happy. >D
Andy and Solbi is cute too heh. (:
Not forgetting the new couple: Hyunjoong (YES THAT HYUNJOONG IN BOYS OVER FLOWERS!) and Hwangbo.
Hyunjoong is so innocent and young and cute LOL.
Makes me like SS501 even more now. :)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx