<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Thursday, May 7, 20093:52 PM

So Hot - Wonder Oops

It's a parody ! Friggin' hilarious.
I'm so glad that I wasn't eating / drinking when I was watching this or else I would've died.
It's da Jungle Girls!
One of the guy reminds me of the Fahrenheit member...oops.
And I pity Super Junior, they're being harassed by them lol.


& if you want to compare..
So Hot - Wonder Girls

HEHE Sunye has nice vocals, but somehow I don't like her. I like Ye Eun, her voice is really powerful. :)
And I like Sohee! She's so cute w/ her mandu cheeks!
I don't mind her kissing Kim Bum in the movie 'I like it hot' any more already.

Perfect Man - Shinhwa (Performance in North Korea)

I find this amusing. What an unresponsive bunch !
They all have that kind of sian look on their face.
So funny to see those ahpeks w/ gray hair sitting there watching Shinhwa dance around.
LOL I see Andy! :D

On the contrary.. (In South Korea)

HAHA too responsive!

Probably the performance in North Korea has all there elderly people therefore they are so unamused.
They're probably thinking: South Korea, culturally, has completely been swept away by the American imperialists. We, the north Koreans are now the only remaining pure Koreans, true preservers of the Korean culture.

Aigoooo.

HCL Paper 2 today was ok, quite hard actually. :/
Should be able to get an A............................ I hope. *coughs*

Maths tomorrow, you know what they say, 一切顺其自然 !
If I totally suck tomorrow, then it'll be fate. It'll be my destiny !
Lame excuse to slack. :P

And something very important:

Music Drama (SBS Gayo Daejeon 2007) - Big Bang and Wonder Girls !

It's a music drama. So it features a music medley with all the love songs of 2007.

1. Password 486 - Younha
2. Love Love Love - Epik High
3. Lovesick - F.T Island
4. All I Need is Love - Baek JiYoung
5. Love is Delicious - WheeSung
6. Girls' Generation - SNSD
7. Toc Toc Toc - Hyori
8. Lover Boy - Clazziquai
9. Sonata of Temptation - Ivy
10. Lies - Big Bang
11. Love...What is that? - YangPa
12. Attendance Check - Dynamic Duo
13. One Summer Day's Dream - SG Wannabe
14. You are My Destiny - HaHa
15. My Angel - Fly to the Sky
16. Tell Me - Wonder Girls
17. Marry U - Super Junior
18. The House that You Live In - JYP


When they was playing Lover Boy - Clazziquai, Alex walked past ! (L)
Alex = Korean romanticist and Best Ballad singer. I love his voice so much. :)

tee-hee.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx