<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, May 24, 200910:21 PM

Percuz outing today,
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ !

Love them so much lah ! :D
Really really really really happy to be with Percuz today, (:
I want to join the Woodlands CC thing but mom don't let T_T

My parents are asking me whether I'm really serious about percussion and if I'm willing to use it to make a living.
I, kinda don't know. :/
I really love it but I doubt that I'll be able to make a living out of it.
AHHHH I DON'T KNOW LAH.
She say if I'm really serious then I should really go audition for the what music talented programme.
But I really don't know, ):
It's a great chance but I'm not sure I'm able to give up on my studies now.
Mom says if I really decided to rely on percussion, then on the studies side I can be not-so-serious.
Ugh bleh I don't know lah.

Probably no time to elaborate now cause it's a little late now. I wanna watch My Queen anyway. :P
I'll elaborate tomorrow..................I hope.
Conclusion : Fun, I love Percuz.
So lame lah but really lor. Will try to obtain photos from peijun taken by Eileen (the chio girl!)'s camera hahah.


Ack history field trip tomorrow. Not really looking forward to it since I have new drama to watch now.
I wonder if it'll be boring, all the dead people and all.
Ok I sound disrespectful, so sorry but that's my real feeling.

byebye! >D


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx