HAHA my current addiction. Strong, powerful, awesome vocals man. But the Engrish really amaze me. "I got you not a friend, gonna be you be fine." If you don't read the lyrics, it sounds perfectly normal. But once I saw the lyrics... ack. -.- --
My MYEs results are horrible. Honestly, so sucky this time ! Nothing to complain about since I know I didn't work hard enough )-: Currently has two A1s, one C5, many Bs -.- I hope that my F&N can get an A1 .. But I feel happy that my C is for science, which means that I'll still have chance to improve for the next half of the year. Those subjects like history, art and f&n is gone-case if you suck at it. I hope that all my subjects' marks would be able to increase with the help of those tests and daily-work stuff. I'm just a 3 mark away from B4 for my science, I hope ! Don't want C lah, so unglam on my report leh -,-
My parents still have no idea about my results, they have no idea. And they're, surprisingly, not asking me about it o.o
Percuz today was awesome and tiring. Learnt new song for percuz, the speed damn fast HAHA. But it's fun leh ! :D Lalalalala I missed Percuz so much man, (:
Looking forward to Sunday, celebrating our success with Chenlaoda ! (Very belated lah) Too bad KC couldn't be there, but Percuz'll think of you ok ! :)