Mas Selamat is caught ! Not a joke lah ok.
It
should be in the newspaper but I didn't see it. :/
With the H1N1 paranoia and all, he got ignored..
Oh wait I just checked My Paper. It's not there.
I used to rely on My Paper but now I'm not so sure. It doesn't even provides useful information.
Like I care about who gets the boot on American Idol -_-
You can go to Channel News Asia or New York Times to double confirm:
www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/427783/1/.htmlor
www.nytimes.com/2009/05/09/world/asia/009bali.html?ref=global-homeHe was already caught on 1st April but we only know it today.
So he didn't die huh.
And he got caught by the Malaysia Police.
Not being offensive, but what a shame on the Singapore Police -.-
Tch.
I feel like a news updater or something. I'm even faster than the newspapers. Yay.
--------
Well, regarding maths. Hopeless and complete failure sounds suitable.
As you all know I'm not really emotional and I'm pretty cold-blooded so I actually don't feel anything..
Maybe if I break down and cry, my mom will forgive me more easily ?
Yes I should try to learn from my sis.
Ol' maths, you will be the death of
moi.