<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Saturday, May 23, 20095:16 PM


I'm watching this drama called : 败犬女王 (My Queen) now.
HAHA nice!
It's filling in the slots of the previous drama called: 星星的泪光 which I didn't bother reviewing about it cause it sucks.
I watched it in the first place cause Jerry Yan is in it.
But even my mom agrees that it sucks hahah. The storyline is totally shit and the girl so irritating.
Her acting is so fake. And apparently she's got some uncurable disease but she just won't die.
Sounds a bit cruel but we really want it to end faster so me and my sis go around complaining why won't she die faster.

败犬女王 is damn funny hahah. Lazy to elaborate about the storyline cause the synopsis they wrote for it doesn't look appealing actually.
But the show is great ! It's a little different from the other idol dramas, that's what I like about it. :D

Ethan Ruan (commonly known as 阮經天) didn't give me an impression in Fated To Love You, I think that drama sucks. So boring.
But he gave me a better impression in this hahah.

Me is looking forward to tomorrow, yey ! >D


Added bonus:




I freaked out after seeing this two photos.
Reasons will be pretty obvious if you've watched the show.
The evil wolf-ish mother of GJP actually smiles... O:
She looks so scary on the first one.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx