<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, May 27, 20099:31 PM

I think you would've known by now that Singapore's got our very first case of the H1N1.
Sad right, )-:
I hope I won't get it.
The person is a 22-year-old SMU student that came back from New York a few days ago.
Wahlau how come her timing so bad, June holidays coming soon leh -,-
She should've came back during the examination period or what, then maybe got chance to skip school hahah. :P

Because of 败犬女王, I'm starting to like Fish Leong's new album.
Ok not new actually, quite a long time ago but I was not interested in her. :/
情歌 - 梁靜茹

I think the show nearly finished playing all of Fish's songs from her new album lor.
Ok I feel weird saying 'Fish'. HAHA Fish's songs! LOL.
Anyway this song is awesome awesome awesome much!! :D
The melody is excellent, the lyrics are perfect and Fish's voice is very suitable for this kind of song. (:
Long time since I liked a Chinese song this much. I keep replaying it!
Probably due to the fact that I love the show lah hahah.
This song makes me sad cause it's playing during the very-sad-parts. )))):
Touching MV too ):

I realise I'm always a step ahead of others -.-
When I was watching Boys Over Flowers everyone heck care me, cannot discuss with them T_T
Now I watching My Queen and I love it so much, maybe next time it's the others turn -.-

Another song that I like is:
別再為他流淚 - 梁靜茹

The MV actually has nothing to do with the lyrics of the song.
I didn't even bother watching the MV LOL.
--

Heaven's Postman is rumoured to be shown on SBS this month! :)
Wheee so excited. :P

Percuz today is fun, I learnt paigu cause Jiaying went to the History field trip! -.-
Actually paigu for the dragon-tiger (shortform lah lol) song is quite interesting and challenging.
Me like ! :D

Bleh parents-teacher meeting tomorrow, hahah hope Mr Yip won't say anything negative 'bout me. I'm so good leh, what to say.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx