<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, May 10, 20099:20 PM

I tend to ignore my blog whenever I start reading a new fanfic...

I'm over my SoEul phase, I'm more of a T.O.P reader now. ;D
Seung Hyun is so cute I love his eyes so much ohmygawdzxcx.

I'm going to stay at the Venetian hotel at Macau, the one where Boys over flowers went to film at!!!
Y'know, when Jun Pyo went to Macau and Jandi went to find him.

Go check it out: http://www.venetianmacao.com/en/
It's so amazingly awesome. Super high-class but costs a hell lot of $$$ too. @_@
Was able to persuade dad due to mine, mom's and sis's constant persuasion and annoyance.
Even though it's Mothers' Day.... I love daddy! :D

Speaking of Boys Over Flowers..
Everyone please watch it next week 16 May, every Saturday, 9.15pm/9.30pm (not very sure), Channel U ok !
EVERYONE MUST WATCH AH OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU.

I'm sure you saw the advertisement on Channel U right. It's an awesome awesome show, you'll love it. ;)

Though I'm not very sure for guys. Unless you're gay then you'll confirm love it.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx