I should change my blogskin, I've said this a long time ago, no ? But I'm too lazy to get my fingers moving.
Just reported all my results to mom, admittedly they totally sucked and I'm disappointed with myself but it's not surprising, knowing the amount of effort I totally did not put in. In short = I suck. Totally cannot resist temptations. Ought to lock my laptop / computer before / during CT2 and FYE.
I got chosen for the parents-teacher meeting -.- First time in my whole life man, even in primary school I also never kena. There was only once in P2, but it was compulsory for the whole class so cannot counted lor. And Mr Jufri said a lot of good things about me lol.
Getting chosen for the parents-teacher meeting seems to be a bad thing lol. Everyone come out from the hall was like : 你中啊 ? Like win lottery like that -,- When I got the paper I was like O.O -> ;O -> "...?!" The nearby 2E and 2C guys were looking at me weirdly, trying to figure out what have I done wrong -,-
After I went out of the hall I realised that jingxi and yurou both kena too. ;P So that means instead of targetting the usual jokers, Mr Yip decided to see the guai people HAHA. Like me, yurou, jingxi and sarah. >D I hope lah. I never do anything wrong recently.... right ? I don't even sleep in class lor, (unlike yurou!) :P I don't read secretly during lessons too. I don't use handphone during lessons too !
HAHA anyway, yesterday Mr Teo showed the class some videos of him appearing on 早安,你好 and show don't-know-what-show. He had close interactions with 黄碧仁 ! That was when he was in Nan Chiau High School. Man, who would've ever thought that he was that famous lol. He was like forcing us to watch -_- I lost interest shortly and proceeded to sleeping.. But I did catch his 20 - 30 minutes of fame !
Mr Yip showed us this DVD called: Stomp Out Loud today. Damn interesting ! The create rhythms out of really random stuff like brooms, poles, kitchen utensils and many others. I'm so amazed hahah. The strength of Percussion is amazing. :D The whole show is very long. I shall only put some clips. This is the beginning:
The amazing kitchen one:
The brooms one:
-
America Idiot - Green Day
I just realise that Green Day's songs are nice. So sorry, I've lost contact with English songs nowadays lol. But not as bad as Chinese songs, I have totally no idea about them now ._.
Holiday - Green Day
-
Gavy NJ is doing the OST for Twilight, the movie (Korean-dubbed version). The song, called "Twilight" is great but I can't say the same for the movie..
--
I just found this awesome video. I'M SO HAPPY !!! :) I've been finding this video for a long time and finally !
HAHA OMG! He's so cute man, (: "WHO AM I?!" "........................." "....yeah...I'm me." Must have been so embarrassing but it's okay Seung hyun. :D His hair looks so nice, I love it. :PPPP And I love his eyes! He has such sharp features.
tee-hee.
PS/ and the failed attempt at raping Edmund lol.
Yihao is gonna be a much more successful director than jiaee -___-