I love 2D so much lah!Honestly our class did so asdfghjsldsdsidrire2qe2f well this time man !
We pwned. :D
But it's getting more competitive, made me come to my senses that I should work harder !
MUAHAHA 1st in class (jingxi) = 1st in whole level ! [79.6%, OMG RIGHT -.-]
So freakin' awesome, I feel so ecstatic even if it's not me !
2nd in class (liyi) = 2nd in whole level ! [79.5%, only 0.1% difference from jingxi]
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D damn happy lah! :)
My 71.3% seems so .............. bleh. >:(
Anyway, no use lamenting about it already lah.
CO was nice lah. As long as it's with Percuz, confirm fun. :D
New committee list is out,
I hope I can fulfill my duty well as the new sectional leader of Percussion ._.
So busy nowadays -.-
So many things to do! AHHH holiday so stressful.
10 - 12 June = CO camp.
13 - 16 June = Macau trip.
I'm thinking of leaving early on 12 June cos my flight for the Macau trip is in the early morning ..
Need to go home and sleep more, cannot be half-dead overseas what -,-
I hope Singapore stops getting more new H1N1 cases.
People in America should just stop travelling ! America should ban the flights, stop spreading the virus around lah wtf.