<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, May 17, 200910:45 AM

I just realise that my post about yesterday CO is so vague and boring ahhh. ;O

I'm losing my ability to blog long posts and my English vocabulary's decreasing.
Ack this sucks. I can no longer elaborate much. No wonder my composition like so short and boring, I think I'll probably fail / get super low marks.
OMG lah. )-:

So to add on to yesterday's post about CO, we learnt a song called Rolling Walnuts.
Something like this:


Looks hard and difficult right.But we had a lot of fun learning it hahah. :-D

--

Ahem back to the Koreany stuff.



I'm not really sure what they mean by "Korea Sparkling", but that's the slogan for the Korea Tourism Association.
They have chosen DBSK and Super Junior to represent the hip music scene going on in Korea.
I don't really like Super Junior, I only like two of t
Their songs, 'U' and 'Sorry Sorry', and they have 13 guys and I don't even know who is who -_-
So confusing, then they still dance around I can't even see their faces properly.
I can recognise Siwon's face, cause I think he's the best looking among them lol.
And I only know Leeteuk, Heechul and Donghae's name from fanfics..

And then these 12 members (excluding KiBum due to his busy acting schedule) are also divided into different subgroups called: Super Junior - K.R.Y, Super Junior - T, Super Junior - M and Super Junior - Happy.
The intentions of the subgroups were part of SM Entertainment's strategy to not limit Super Junior's activities, and the goal was to show that the group could accommodate different musical genres. These subgroups will be simultaneously targeting different music industries and audiences.

But in my opinion, that's really redundant and lame -_-

Anyway the whole point is:

If only the chose Big Bang instead of SuJu (Super Junior)..
But I'm already satisfied enough w/ DBSK.
This is the new version, after they decided to choose someone more fresh and new to represent Korea. The previous one was Rain!

It really kills me to say this but..
in my opinion, the Rain one is better. In the new one, DBSK / Super Junior didn't even say anything. Seems to me they just cut out their concert parts and put it in.
Not much of an effort. They didn't have to do anything.

The previous version w/ Rain.

This seems more effective and realistic.

I think the commercial will be aired on Arirang TV channel.
I'm so happy because I realised that I have that channel a few weeks ago!
Muahaha another Korean Channel. :-)
I'll be turning to the channel frequently to look out for that commercial..


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx